Hole

There's a Martyn-shaped hole here still. Anyone seen him or had any news?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

I emailed him about a week ago, he's still ticking along, he says he's having a holiday from clubs and talking about land rovers and just getting on with enjoying them for a while rather than "talking about oil leaks". He said he had about 8,000 unread messages in AFL and might dive in again sometime in the near-ish future.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Ian Rawlings uttered summat worrerz funny about:

Yeah I noted an absence and emailed a while back, infact queried the "Unofficial" web site.

I'm sure he's plotting something and sat back observing from a distance - bobbies nose and all that.

Either that or he's changed name and cloaked as someone else - newsgroups seemed to be in his blood so if he has given up reading I'd guess he's sat next to Brittany in Rehab no doubt discussing the benifits of Purpleness.

HI MARTYN! :-)

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Rats, you've rumbled me, all these years I've been Martyn posting as a pseudonym! It's a fair cop!

Right, off to shave me head and get some tattoos. Shaven crotch shots to come later.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Brittanys?

Purple?

Damn I'm not going to be able to get to sleep now..

Reply to
Lee_D