Radiator Muff

My new (1996) Defender 90 tdi runs much cooler than my previous Defenders and I am now thinking about a radiator muff

Anyone got any thoughts about this (including changes in thermostat or which kind of muff, including ones which allow an adjustment of the are blanked off

Reply to
Julian Pollard

There's a low cost radmuff alternative

Colin

Reply to
Colin Reed

Despite reports of silly money being asked on Ebay, DLS seem to be flogging them for about £35 including postage.

William Black

Take care, you *Do Not* want to cook a TDi, especially a 200, good replacement heads for them are getting rare. Ally headed iron block small diesels do not take kindly to being overheated.

I'd go for wearing a coat to keep warm, rather than any risk of cooking the expensive noisy bit up front.

But otherwise, well done for keeping the cost down, a work of art!

Just my take on the matter.

Dave B. 200TDi 109/110 "bitsa" hybrid.

Reply to
Mr Dave Baxter