Radiator removal advice.

I like your thinking (we had draught beer at the LRO show and at Langley Farm).

I wouldn't inflict that on anyone. Ask anyone who's met the wife...

MiL usually sits two dogs while we take one with us, plus small child. It seeems that size of child is inversely proportional to the amount of crap they need.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Sounds like a good idea. We went to India last time we did that.

Reply to
Nikki

How long did it take them to track you down?

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

three weeks.

Reply to
Nikki

Not so. We have 100% of the loadspace available, by putting the third tank underneath.

Cheers Gary

Reply to
Gary Sutherland

On or around Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:00 +0100 (BST), snipped-for-privacy@cix.compulink.co.uk (Gary Sutherland) enlightened us thusly:

yeah, but his has the standard petrol tank as well. Personally, If I was doing one and could afford it, I'd remove the petrol tank, and put in a small petrol tank in the wing if I still wanted petrol. On the 110, I don;t have a petrol tank at all. I did get most of the way through making a 12" cube tank (6 gallons or so) which would fit inside the rear wing on the 110, but in the end I never bothered fitting it. Could do with a bit more gas tankage, in an ideal world, but I can carry enough gas for about 220 miles of ordinary running, which is enough, mostly.

Reply to
Austin Shackles