Disco oil drain plug

I wonder if someone could remind me who sells the replacement drain plugs that connect to a tube for easy draining; and do they work??

Regards Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

Jeff

are the people that have them. I have one on the Disco and its such a nice feeling to drain the engine oil and with clean hands and still have clean hands when you have finished! They did however send me the wrong one, but I e-mailed them at 11.30pm to ask them about returning it and to my supprise they mailed back before 12! and the right one arrived within

2 days later!!

Alistair

Reply to
Alistair