Raidiator question

I am in the process of putting in a LR 2.5TD into my Ser 3 . The ingine is in OK, but I am having a problem fitting the radiator ( sourced from a 90/110, has integral oil filter). The problem is that the bottom hose fouls the upper steering arm on full left lock, even with the rad as high up and as far forward as it will go. Are there any other rads I could use, for example would the original H/D ser 3 diesel provide adequate cooling with a seperate oil cooler. Any other ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated.

TIA

Tim

Reply to
News