Rangie 2.5

Could someone please let me know what size a 2.5 diesel tank is on a 96/97 rangie, and roughly the mileage per tank?

thanks andy

Reply to
Andy

I think mines around 90 litres ! as for miles per tank it depends totally on your driving style at 50-60mph the needle never seems to move !

a question for you experts ! there is a pipe that runs from one part of the turbo ( wastegate I think ) to another part of the turbo . in the middle is what lloks like an adjustable valve with a pipe connection on it ( effectivly a T ) but nothing appears to connect to it ! on my 200tdi this would lead to the injecter pump where shoulds it go on this new fangled bmw

6cyl ?

Reply to
<chris