re.just big spelling word

i had the same thing landy broke down in ireland just outside tiperray clutch gone well the garage a franchise dealer said just to make sure they would replace the whole clutch me wanting to get home i said sure, anyway 6 months later clutch goes off to my local garge not a landy dealer or franchise genuine off the street garage who has i might say restored a series 2 to mint and owns a disco for the workhorse, he quickly tell sme to get it to the local landy garage as it will be under garuntee so i phone them up and they say yes sir it is off it goes on back of truck 2 days later landy garage says that i will have to pay for new clutch as the other one is burnt out ( after 6 months) they tell me that i have been going up hills ( fife is not that hilly) i argue end up having to pay phone up landrove rcustomer services basically the garentee means not much a sto get my money back the clutch has got to go back to landrover for a check did thsi happen mmm i think not even though i phoned every day fro a check to see if i get my money back, first lesson i should have just got my local garage to repair the clutch the 2nd time and got him to send the clutch away for checks at least i would be less out of pocket, 2nd i will never buy a landy from cuper landrover for as long as i live as tehr ecustomer care has a lot to be desired

Reply to
andrew and claire

Yes.

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

You understood that? One sentence, no capitalisation, poor punctuation. The works!

You're a better man than me, Gungha Din!

If he spoke to LR in same way that he wrote that, I'm sure they wouldn't have understood him either.

Ron

Reply to
The Becketts

On or around Fri, 2 Jul 2004 20:51:19 +0000 (UTC), "andrew and claire" enlightened us thusly:

here, have some spare punctuation, you seem to have run out:

Reply to
Austin Shackles