Re: Run Your Car On Rapeseed

To be quite honest, it isn't difficult and that is why the oil

> companies are so worried. because with a few simple ingredients, that > you already use when cleaning windows or camping, you can convert > rapeseed oil to diesel for your car.

This is a spam job, one of those "THIS AMAZING SECRET CAN BE YOURS FOR xxxx" type things, normally I don't point this out as it's usually quite obvious, but this one caught me out and I upped his hit-count by one. I am beating myself with birch canes as I speak.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

well alrighty then- lets fix his wagon ( pilgrim ) - should you fancy running on chip fat or any other veggie oil there is free info along with construction details and quite alot more at -------------------------------------

available in german entirely free sponsorship via a link to amazon to but books Derek Disco 200TDi

Reply to
Derek

After you with the canes!

Reply to
GbH

What you need is the "CAT-5 o' nine tails", which can be purchased under the pretence of buying networking equipment, sadly the link appears to be down so I can't provide it here.

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

And theres more in a Difflock forum thread on using Veg oil of course you can nip down Lidl's and pour a couple of litres straight in the tank before giving Gordon Brown the British Archers salute ( nowt to do with Eddie Grundy)

Derek

Reply to
Derek