Re: Spring rates

In message , giles evans writes

does anyone have a list comparing coil spring rates and lengths for >different landrovers and rangerovers? >Or is there a link on the net?

Try

I can't comment of accuracy or completeness but they should give you a start.

Otherwise,

'Land Rover Spring Rates' surprisingly enough ... :-)

Reply to
AndyG

Do I spot someone else who, like me, is trying to get a suspension lift on the cheap by using standard landrover springs and not fancy expensive ones? ;)

Paul

-- Paul Everett repton at repton dot org

Paul Everett

No.

Giles is trying to get better travel at sensible ride height on a very nice Ibex. Not everyone in the offroad world is a cheapskate......

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

Not everyone in the offroad world has the financial clout to achieve what they'd like, and will therefore opt for a compromise which enables them to maintain their enjoyment of the sport.

The term 'cheapskate' does not correctly reflect the ethos of trying to continue a hobby by spending within ones means.

The term 'cheapskate' in this context if actually quite offensive.

A real 'cheapskate' would skin a turd to save a ha'penny ;-)

Reply to
Mother

Giles Hi,

If money is of not so much importance then I would suggest you contact OGDENAIR.

I say his D90 at Billing this July, spoke with him and I can say that I plan on installing this system to my ex CT Discovery 200Tdi. It is a bit expensive but if you consider how practical it is and that you will never again have to worry about suspension settings and bits it starts to sound like a financialy sound idea.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

mother Hi,

I think that David was kidding. After all everybody on this newsgroup knows that Landy owners are close relatives of Scroodge Mc Duck. It could not be any other way since we have to save any penny we make in order to keep our landies mobile.

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos