Spring rates / length table?

Dear all,

I know this has been asked before but does anyone have a link to a list giving the rates and lengths of LR coilsprings. I would be very grateful as it would help a lot in working out the specs for my latest venture......

David LLAMA 4x4

Reply to
David_LLAMA4x4

On or around Sat, 25 Feb 2006 17:36:26 -0000, "David_LLAMA4x4" enlightened us thusly:

there's one online somewhere, but I bet I can't find it now.

try this:

Austin Shackles

I've just up-loaded one to

It's not got the latest ones on (Td5 Defender etc).

The page is *not* part of the overall site.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Austin / Richard

Perfect, more than I had hoped for! Unfortunately it only proves my worst fears and confirms that the answer to mt question is not the one that would have made my life easy!!!!!

Many thanks for the info

David LLAM 4x4

venture......

Reply to