Re: There may be trouble ahead....

Blimey Nige, get well soon!. Just to make you feel better about that nurse you dont like......Last time i was in A+E with a huge cut on me head, a junior doctor came to look at me. He lifted the blood soaked tea towel wrapped round my head, went white as a white thing and ran off saying "cant stich that too much blood". Cue much laughing from me and much shotuing from mum!!.

Anyway hope things improve soon for you.

Dom

Reply to
Dom J

"Nige" wrote...((bid snip))

Bloody bad luck Nige, hope you feel better soon. And lets hope your luck improves now you are home.

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Cheers chaps, never mind, not arsed about the holiday now, just need to get this sorted bloody quick.

Reply to
Nige

Holy crap, what a nightmare!!

Gald you made it back OK, if there is anything I can do to help ferrying about etc just give me a call!!

Reply to
Andy

On or around Sun, 6 Jan 2008 15:53:38 -0000, "Nige" enlightened us thusly:

wot they all said, GWS and I hope you don't lose out too much in business terms in the meantime.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Nasty stuff mush, that's a classic biker injury so make up some tall tale about falling off while mooning a police car at 140MPH and get some gaffer tape on it!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

Nige> Well, what a pile of s**te that holiday was. It started Nige> badly & ended Nige> utterly s**te. Just got up after a 8 hour flight & a few Nige> hours in bed.

Thanks for sharing the tale. It's always comforting to know someone is having a worse time than you are -- not that I'm having a particularly bad time, but....

Hope you get better soon.

Andy

Reply to
AndyC the WB

That'll be grafting in a bit of fishing line then?

Sorry to hear about the accident and glad you felt able to put some humour in, good luck.

AJH

Reply to
AJH

Pah admit it you were practicing your wardrobe jumping technique! ;-)

GWS you clumsy bugger :-) , Liked the story to - good effort!

Which leg is it? Rangie Auto?

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

Dawn is at work, so I have printed the story for her to read when she gets in...

GWS matey

-- "For those who are missing Blair - aim more carefully."

To reply direct rot13 me

bURRt the 101 Camper

200TDi Disco with no floor - its being fixed at last! 200 TDi Disco, "the offroader" 1976 S3 Lightweight
Reply to
Simon Isaacs

Nige Hi,

best wishes for a quick and painfree recovery mate.

Take care and stay away from bad nurses. Barbie look-alike nurses are much more preferable (unless "She who knows best" is close by)

Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos