May be impossibe but...

I don't know if there's anything I can do but, here goes:

I have an '06 Focus and I scratched the plastic display for the stereo (clock, cd time, etc.). I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to remove the scratch. Thanks for the help!

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Bennington

Do you mean the clear display? I can't promise that it will work but Brasso will take scratches out of a watch face with no problem.

Reply to
Lorenzo

Reply to
Patrick Bennington

Hmmm, if you want it perfect you can always try what we use in the pinball world but will require disassembly of your radio...

-AF Patrick Benn> I don't know if there's anything I can do but, here goes:

Reply to
ArcadeForever

Here is a link to the "how to remove scratches from plastic (watch) crystal".

I wouldn't risk the sandpaper, but a spot of Brasso might be worth a try.

Reply to
Lorenzo

Hi there

Kind of along the same lines as the Brasso idea, but you can buy mobile/PDA screen polishing compound in tubes for about £5....might work if it isn't too bad a scratch :)

wayne

Reply to
mr_coconut