RR Classic EAS sensors

One of the front EAS sensors on my RR is not working, can I canibalise a rear sensor and use the bits to fix the front one? Rear sensors seem more available than fronts. Of course, if anyone has a front EAS sensor going spare, I'm sure we could work out a deal.

Thanks

-- Speedgazebo

Reply to
Speedgazebo

I would think so, they are basically potentiometers & mayebe 'tuned' to suit the heights/levels etc. The pot is the slave device really acted upon by an ecu, so any variances will make a right c*ck of the signals recieved. Whichever way you do it will require a reset by testbook etc.

Nige

Reply to
Nige