RR Front ABS Sensor Oil Seal

Is there a trick to installing a front abs sensor oil seal on my 1995 RR Classic? The seal just seems too large for the hole. I have mangled several of them ($11 US each) trying to get them in. I have done plenty of oil seals before and I have never had this problem. The first two got all bent up and are now unusable. I finally got one in with the rubber split and clinging upward on one side. I have one left and I don't want to wreck that one also.

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Robert

Reply to