Rusting Rubber ???

The rubber surround the rear windows (below the alpine windows) in my 98 Disco TDi have what looks like a rusty coloured texture to them.

I cleaned it all off a couple of years ago, and now it's returned. Would this be anything to do with the fact the sun roof was leaking last winter?

Any help / advice appreciated.

H.

I had a similar thing on the windscreen rubber of my Disco as it had not been used for a while when I bought it - it appeared to be a algae like growth - a bit of T-Cut on a rag cleaned it off brilliantly and it never came back.

Reply to
Exit