S3 dash

whats that sweet little blue light that keeps flashing up white on the right side of the dash? its situated next to teh fan switch

oil light perhaps? if it is then OPEC must be rubbing their hands 'cause it would mean Im working my way through a quart every twenty miles. . .

TIA

ted

Reply to
teddave

Only blue light in my old S3 was a low fuel warning light, used to flash from about half a tank downwards, the less you had the more it stayed on . GGJ

Reply to
Gary G Jones

tks gary, that makes more sense!

ted