*SCOOP* saw a L/R doing 100kmh [62MPH]!

Its ok, no dream, was on the back of a tilt-bed tray truck

LOL

AUS

LOL !!!

they can also do that while falling off a VERY high cliff (no passenger inside of course)

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

i got 67mph (read on the gps) out of the 101 on friday night!

That took around a 20mile run up and a big hill.....

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

The tachometre of our V8 90 shows 120kph (ca 75mph) on the highway without too much hassle, despite the fact that the cabin noise makes one think that the landie is battling with all the elements of nature rather than just wind. I always said it has the aerodynamics of a closet, mind.

I wonder what the 101 sounded like at 67.....

Geo

Reply to
Geo

surprisingly quiet! I could still hear the stereo!

The prop rumble always scares me when it kicks in on the proper downhills though!

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Roger claims to have been pulled over for "doing 90" in a 101 - and the Police didn't believe it to the point they didn't book him....

Steve

Reply to
Steve Taylor

I noticed on sunday that my speedo doesnt actually go much past an indicated 60mph despite the GPS reading higher so I imagine that a fair few 101 owners who have been judging speed off the speedo might actually have been going faster!

--

The 101 Forward Control Club and Register

Reply to
Tom Woods

Trolling wormshit

Reply to
Nige

In news: snipped-for-privacy@z28g2000prd.googlegroups.com, AUS wittered on forthwith;

Heh, mine'll do 125 mph.

That's quite an interesting experience though, not one to repeat regularly

Reply to
Pete M

In message , Tom Woods writes

"101" and "stereo" in the same sentence? :-)

Reply to
AJG

got to have something to keep you entertained when cruising along in the slow lane! The backs of lorries are generally quite a boring read!