Self Parking Wipers - NOT

Well they do in normal use but not when I use wash-wipe. (Sorry Series owners this is fancy new technology and you can now smirk happily cos it's broke)

I had the dash out recently to change a bulb, but can't think how that could effect it. (Electronic speedo so it's even easier than normal. As there's no speedo cable attached.)

When I use wash wipe the wipers just come to rest more or less at random. Switch to wipe or intermittent wipe and they park as normal.

It's a 1998 50th Ann V8 Defender 90. Any suggestions? Is it just a case of having a more careful look for some disconnected wires? Hopefully the wiring diagram is roughly similar to a TD5.

Reply to
hugh