Series 3 heater blower replacement

Aye up

Well the heater blower motor has ceased to work and winter is a coming. Can anyone tell me if they have fitted a better blower to a series 3(maybe from a defender,lada or something)or would I be better just replacing it with another series one.

Thanks Adrian Ford

Reply to
Adrian Ford

Adrian Ford wrote: :: Aye up :: :: Well the heater blower motor has ceased to work and winter is a :: coming. Can anyone tell me if they have fitted a better blower to a :: series 3(maybe from a defender,lada or something)or would I be :: better just replacing it with another series one. :: :: Thanks :: Adrian Ford

I keep looking at mine and wondering if I could replace the fan motor with a kelowe like fan (mine is one of those flat heaters you find in a lightweight (which I'm not sure if I should still call a lightweight after reading some previous posts)). I would have to cut a large hole in the front and seal up the old hole in the back. It would need a speed controller but I bet it would chuck out a lot more air. Anyone done this?

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel