Shameless plug.....OT

I've recently completed a 700 mile non-stop sailing trip from Spain to Lanzarote as part of a qualification I'm taking but also to raise money for a charity - sail4cancer. They take cancer sufferers and their families for sailing trips. We were 5 nights at sea and out of sight of land for 3 days.

As a long-time lurker and occasional contributor to this group of fine gentlemen ( and ladies! ) I thought I'd ask for your help, despite the obvious lack of connection to Landies. ( I have previously owned a 109, a

200TDi Disc and 300 TDi Disco but currently make do with a P*****o and a Randy Lover T shirt. )

The full story is at

and because the local press have taken a huge interest in the story I've decided to auction the skipper's cap to raise a few bob more. It'll be on Ebay from Wednesday onwards, item

170297045057

Any bids deeply appreciated - maybe I should have included the t-shirt too. Tell you what, if someone off this ng wins the cap, I will include it - just ask for it.

Lead the way Nige!

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Tony, the item appears to have been pulled from eBay .... is there a problem?

Reply to
SteveG

Sorry Steve, I should have mentioned the auction doesn't start until Wednesday to give our local press a chance to pick up on it. Thanks for looking though! TonyB

Reply to
TonyB