Side angle rating LR3

I was watching an ad for the new Hummer and they were bragging about the side slope angle of 40 degrees. I seem to recall when I bought my 96 disco they were rated at 45 degrees. The little course in front of the dealership was 42 degrees and scared me to death. Then I heard they changed the ratings to 40 and now on the LR3 it is 35.

Does any one really know if this has really changed or is it just a liability issue.

Thanks Hud

Reply to
Disco Duck