Snorkel Recommendations

Hi all,

Finally getting a bit of time to work on my

  1. Next accessory (Necessity!) that I'd like to fit is a snorkel. Looking at the weather outside at the moment I would say I need to get started fast!

The 90 has a 2.5 NA diesel in it - Does anybody have any recommendations for a supplier? The Rebel 4x4 looks reasonable.

The air cleaner dump valve looks like a possible source of water ingress so should I just block it off?

Ta

RichardB

Reply to
RichardB

RichardB uttered summat worrerz funny about:

I'd be inclined to run a pipe off it downhill into a clear petrol filter then back up hill above any water level. At least if it has fluid in it the you will see it on inspection and be able to draw it off then.

Lee

Reply to
Lee_D

Good idea! I like a bit of lateral thinking.

RichardB

Reply to
RichardB