software for designing a wiring loom

Hmmmm..... yes, the good old Nimrod (Aahhhh) has all it's wiring done that way, whereas the Tornado (Spit!) isn't anywhere near as neat or logical. It (tornado) also uses the most disgustingly dodgy aviation wire ever invented.... Kapton! So easily damaged and extremely prone to a phenomenon known as "carbon arcing" that you'd have thought the "prince of darkness" designed it. Lol! Badger.

Reply to
Badger

Well Peter Mandelson does apparently get around a bit ... to coin a phrase. ;-)

Steve (the other Steve)

Reply to
Steve

In article , Greg_False writes

I doubt they still produce the printed catalogue (last one I had was two years ago: about the size of a milk crate in six or so volumes), but in pre-web days they also produced a separately-priced export catalogue, which was often *much* cheaper than 'local' prices here in the UK.

They might still do special export terms if you contact them. Without that they're horribly expensive, although fast and goods are usually very good quality.

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

Still do the paper catalogue, and they are price competitive against other high speed suppliers like FEC these days. Well, often anyway.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

I can't remember how i came across that website, but i downloaded the PDF files to my HD for future reference!

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Did he work for the GPO (Telephones) by any chance? Certinaly thier wiring diagrams the contacts can be on a completely different page to the coil.....

Alex

Reply to
Alex