Wiring loom

Any one else had to pay £100s for a engine wiring loom its for a D11 TD5

Reply to
Rik

Is that the "oil seeping down harness into ECU" problem?

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

that reminds me Richard once that problem has occurred would unexplained sudden increases in rev's be an indicator that the ECU is now oil cooled i.e. contaminated asking for a friend I told him about the oil feed through wire problem which was sorted on warranty since which he has had a couple of nasty moments ( he lives in Buxton the only flat things round there are the bowling greens the beer and couple of lasses I know) when the car has decided differently as he slowed down. Thanks for the price on the floor - I just got off the phone talking to the owner so I may be down for a visit soon.( I'll tell my neighbour first so he can order the bike rack in advance) Derek

Reply to
Derek