Srs light coming on

Hi My SRS Light is coming on when I turn the Steering Wheel What should I do Its 1997 Discovery with twin Air Bags Thank you for your time Ben

----------------------------------------------------------- Posted using Android Newsgroup Downloader: ....

Bensdive

Sounds like a wheel sensor issue, maybe a wire gets pinched or pulls loose as the front wheels turn?

Reply to
Andy

The most likely cause is the slip-ring connector in the steering wheel. Either a contact has become dirty or a wire is broken, I would guess.

Reply to
SteveG

Doh!! Sorry yes, I misread this as ABS light and not SRS sorry!

Reply to
Andy

SRS not ABS

Andy wrote:

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Max

It is not a "slip ring" but flexible print circuit board...

SteveG wrote:

** Posted from
**
Reply to