Steering on a P38

I want to replace the steering joints on my Range Rover, do I have to buy the complete assembly rods and all??

Also where can I get the parts manual on disc??

Thanks murph

Reply to
murph

The track rods and drag links come in "short", "long" and complete.

Basicaly, the "long" parts are the tube with a permanently fixed track rod (the RH one), the "short" are Track Rod Ends as we know and love them.

It's a similar set up on Discovery II by the way.

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd