Steering wheel position

Got out my disco parked up as per normal (so i remember). Got in it today and went to drive off and it appears the steering wheel is 180 degrees out. i.e. the wheel is upside down when driving in a straight line. How the heck can this happen?

Any answers pleeeease

Thanks

Reply to
Tony

Sounds a bit iffy, worn splines on loose steering wheel? Steering shaft to box or dodgy steering box? Any loose clamps on drag link or track rod or bent rods? Something seriously wrong there, get it checked. Were you still hungover from last night or did you get in upside down? Someone pinched your drag link while you were asleep? :-)

Martin

Reply to
Oily

My steering wheel "appears" upside down because I was daft enough to put the LR Oval badge in upside down after going in there to address a horn issue (slip ring problem). Is it the wheel it's self that looks usd, or could it be a prank with the badge? Cheers Graham

Reply to
Graham Bowers

Found what it was, last time oput must have hit something quite substantial cos the front drag arm is mildy banana shaped. So must have been like it when i drove home after but hadn't realised.

Reply to
Tony