Stock series 1 bumper weight

Hi,

On some off chance has anyone weighed the stock bumper from a series 1? I am interested as I intend replacing it with an aftermarket bullbar, however having recently replaced the springs I am not sure I want to do it again. I would like to try a determine how much the relative difference is.

tia

Roly

Reply to
Roly

Hi Roly, is your bumper galvanised and painted?

Ph.

Reply to
Phuket bucket