Stolen 90

Passing on details from another list, nit old, but only just been posted on the list....

My beloved Land Rover Defender 90 was stolen yesterday, Feb 14th 2006. Details: Land Rover Defender 90 (1991) 200 TDI Blue with white roof, defender stickers done the side A bar with front driving lights fitted

8 spoke steel rims with newish BF Goodrich AT tyres Reg: J206 AUY Rear wheel cover has "James French" 4x4 centre on back (garage I bought it from) Also has side windows

It was stolen from Reading Station car park yesterday morning. A couple of chaps from work park in the same car park with Defenders so I have notified them as well of other potential car thefts. The Police have also been advised.

If anyone in the Berkshire and surrounding areas could keep an eye out for it be much obliged.

Cheers

Les snipped-for-privacy@neutech.co.uk

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

"Simon Isaacs" wrote

I wonder if it will be found in Slough like mine was on Christmas Eve?

Reply to
Bob Hobden

Claus has got it?

TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

"TonyB" wrote > >

Yes, I've already had comments like " Even Santa preferred his reindeer then", " the sleigh was probably faster", "He'd never get one of those to fly", etc, etc.

Reply to
Bob Hobden