Strangest Vehicle ownership mix?

On or around Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:23:05 -0000, "Graeme" enlightened us thusly:

I believe it's mechanically similar to one of the VW LT van engines, worth knowing when it comes to parts.

hmmm. wonder if you can fit the 6-cylinder diesel that they used in the vans?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

;-)

Steve. Suffolk. remove 'knujon' to e-mail

Reply to
AN6530

Have had a Smart for just over 2 years and recently added a 1991 110 200TDi hardtop - quite a culture shock switching from one to the other.

MAG

Reply to
MAG

/me suddenly starts planning getting a 127 and equipping it for en-route docking ala Knight Rider.

Anybody fancy rigging a Defender with a spare car instead of a spare wheel?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

I had the same thought - if the 110 is a crew cab could you not dock the Smart Car in the back a la Italian Job Mark One?

GT

Reply to
Graeme