Suspension grating noise solved

After much investigation it turns out that the grating noise I could hear when the suspension was fully articulating turns out to be the rear tyres rubbing on the spring seats at the top. Rather odd as the alloys are OE Freestyle and the tyres are 265/75/16 which i have run before on a Defender with no issues.

Very strange!

Reply to
Andy Cooke

You need to sell them...

Reply to
Nige

In message , Andy Cooke writes

265/75/R16s are OK on my Defender with genuine LR supplied alloys.
Reply to
hugh