Tecalemit lift

Does anyone have a Tecalemit 3 ton Spacemaster 4 post lift? (or similar model)

I have my new (old) one ready to re-assemble and I can't quite work out with certainty how the front cross member engages with the ram assy. Any pointers would be helpful.

I've located the Tecalemit factory at Plymouth, so I'll give them a call on Monday if needs be.

cheers Julian.

Reply to
Julian