This more like it?

Scroll down about half way and you'll see they do a 240 v alternator.

Adam Swire

Adam Swire

Adam Swire uttered summat worrerz funny about:

You'd need a big driveaway to moor the boat up in though.............

;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

I live in Stoke so I thought I'd use yours......

Was supposed to be posted in LR engine mounted 240v generator. Blame the beer!

Adam Swire

Adam Swire uttered summat worrerz funny about:

:-D I'm busy re-populating it ;-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D