Tool chest tidy

Can someone help with an item to keep my upright tool chest tidy? I'm looking for something that will store my spanners in one of the drawers, something like a rack. I remember a mate saying he has some that are simply bits of plastic racking shaped to take spanners with self adhesive pads on the bottom that he sticks to the floor of one of the drawers. I've been googling but can't seem to find such an item. Any links or advice please Thanks

Graeme

Reply to
Cassillis

Not what you're looking for, but I use the Axminster magnetic tool rail for lots of different applications.

Mother

SimonJ

Snap On do them - and not a totally stupid price

EMB

usually supplied with spanner sets the front is removable ( not shown in the image) so they can be wall hung or as your mate has put in the cabinet

so far as getting one separately the nearest I have seen was supplied with a Clarke wall board they aren't what you would call special and really you would be better cutting slots in angle aluminuim or plastic and popping or glueing them onto your cabinet.What I would like to find is a socket tray much handier than bars IMO Derek

Reply to
Derek

Bloody typical ,do a different search and the stuff you couldn't find pops up

Derek

Reply to
Cassillis

On or around Fri, 14 Jul 2006 19:54:45 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

BTW, 10/10 to Axminster:

I bought their heavy duty impact gun a bit back, and after not much use it decided to pack in. phoned Axminster, talked to a bod, admitted to having taken it apart to see if it was an easy fix (such as a blown O-ring) and he arranged for a new one to be delivered next day, and would I mind boxing up the old kit (swapped the complete kit) and putting their address on the box for the courier to pick it up?

no charge, not even for carriage.

top service, well recommended.

Reply to
Austin Shackles