total OT win a shed

been posted on the shed group already, but there are some peps interested in sheds on here, so apologies to all garage owners. and you can always store those unfinished projects in this shed..

-------------------- Win a Shed

We have a shed to give away in our "win a shed" shed competition, where you can win a shed.

Just answer a simple shed/cabin/outbuilding related competition question, to win a shed.

see the wesbite for the comp and terms.

thanks

uncle.wilco

Reply to
uncle.wilco

There is a *shed* newsgroup?

Reply to
David French

sheds are not necessarily the main topic of conversation

Reply to
Denis F

Yeah... just a little 'of no consequence', low bandwidth discussion forum for all things un-shed related... Austin-of-the-Sheddi (sp) and Wayne Sheddi-Meths-Hiccup will be along in a moment to tell you how good it is! ;-)

uk.rec.sheds

Do please read the charter - it's kinda fun :-)

Martyn

Reply to
Mother

| >There is a *shed* newsgroup?

as posters have said , yes there is a shed group and jolly nice bunch of sheddi/s they are. i think [trad]sheds have only been mentioned a few times in any conversations i have had.

Reply to
uncle.wilco

Yes, yes, yes... Fun though 'the shed' is, I found it after searching for somewhere to ask a question about building a two story 'shed'. So, where the **** should I ask - oh, I just have... here :-)

Martyn