[Disco] Front wheel-arch liners

Ooops I have 'burst' my front wheel-arch liners away from their bottom edge fixings when I hit some deep water yesterday morning - cool bow wave right over the top of the Disco, would have been better if it hadn't been unintentional The liners are intact but flap where the fixings have been blown away from that edge Any ideas - rather than the £37 EACH which my local dealer has quoted. Big self tappers with washers behind ? TIA Mac

-- Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:

Mac