Trim panels in foorwell of 110

On the sides under dash, can they be obtained cheaply?

Mine have rotted away to nowt!

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

If you are talking about what I think you are, that is part of the footwell in the bulkhead. Replacement footwells are fairly cheap, but need welding skills and quite a bit of disassembly to replace. JD

Reply to
JD

Let me know which ones you need and I can quote......

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

They are a plastic/card trim panel that fits on the sides of the footwell

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

MRC5394 Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell Sides - Defender to HA455595 £14.75 inc VAT MUC9347 Retainer - Trim Finisher Panel - Footwell - Defender to HA455595 - ahem.... £21.38 inc VAT

Richard

Reply to
beamendsltd

Fuck me sideways? Yikes, I'll cut some old bags handbag up then!!!