ARRGGHH!!

Just doing the springs on the 110, got the rears done dead easy with a hi-lift jack, axle stands & a trolley jack.

My 'assistant' took all the dampers out of the boxes, the rears are easy, but he mixed up the two fronts & the steering damper! Are they the same? They look the same???

Ta

Nige

-- Subaru WRX (Annabel)

Landrover 110 County Station Wagon (Tyson)

'"Say hello to my little friend"

Reply to
Nige

hi-lift jack, axle stands & a

but he mixed up the two fronts

On the Disco my steering damper had different end fittings to the fronts. TonyB

Reply to
TonyB

Yeah, mine is too!! Just got underneath. For some bodd reason i have 3 front dampers!!!!