Valuation advice please...

Hi guys, the time has come to sell our 110 and I haven't a clue what to price it at... Basically it's a Defender 110 County, 300Tdi, 103k miles, recon. Gearbox & transfer box, lots of work done, very clean chassis, good interior, full rack/ladder/bullbar/lights/chequerplate/blah blah... Any ideas what it's worth, and the best place to advertise (eBay?). Oh, & it's White. TIA, David.

Reply to
DNS

Btw, apologies in advance if this seems like a tentative advert... I suppose it is if anyone's interested ;-) We're in the East Midlands, TIA ~ David.

Reply to
DNS