Wanted: Rangerover

Hello Everybody,

Finance manager (ie the wife) says I can have a new car.

I'm looking for a RR classic tdi, manual, dark (preferably blue or green) metallic, leather, less than 100k miles in nice condition, L reg or newer (to suit my plates), no tarty bodykits and bullbars.

Of course, I'd like less miles, a full LR service history, one owner and aircon, but that might be asking too much !

Thanks, David

Reply to
david harrison

Would you also like some rocking horse poo to go with that......:-)

Long list of wants, but you might be waiting a long time to find one that fits all these requirements.

Good Luck hunting though..

Muddy

Reply to
Alan Mudd

And some hen's teeth !

Long time ? I've got time...nothin' else to do but stare at these four bare walls...

Reply to
david harrison

When are you due for release?

Huw

Reply to
Huw

On or around Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:31:02 -0000, "Huw" enlightened us thusly:

Then I awake and look around me, at four grey wall surround me and I realize that I was only dreaming. For there's a guard and there's a sad old padre - arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak. Again I touch the green, green grass of home. Yes, they'll all come to see me in the shade of that old oak tree as they lay me neath the green, green grass of home.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

So Austin Shackles was, like

Thank you, Rambling Sid Rumpo.