Wanted Series3 steering wheel

Did you manage to take any pictures Andy?

20 quid is ok providing the wheel is in pretty good condition?

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Oh rollox, forgot all about it, will take one now if the light is good enough..

Reply to
Fuzzy

Pictures now up on my website.

£20 + postage :o)

Let me know

-- Andy He who dies with most toys wins !

Fuzzy

Is that for the car?

Reply to
Nige

oooh - a striptease :)

Reply to
William Tasso

Full striptease details for the nosey / interested on my regular forum. :o)

-- Andy He who dies with most toys wins !

Fuzzy

Cheers Andy, your steering wheel looks in good enough condition, there was no point in me fitting a wheel in worse condition than the one I took off, let me know what the postage is and how you wish me to pay, perhaps via Paypal?

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull
[snip]

I did manage to purchase a steering wheel from a scrap yard the other week just so I could move the vehicle off the path but after phoning twelve scrap yards I only managed to locate one steering wheel and it was so badly damaged he accepted a pound. There are hacksaw marks across the boss and the wheel was in extremely poor condition but at least I was able to move the vehicle.

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull

Crikey - you did well. don't suppose I could find 12 scrap yards.

Certainly trying to find one on the interwebby is a painful task - they all seem to have morphed in buying/selling 'groups' for the purpose of being on-line. I'm not at all pleased to be asked for my inside leg measurement before finding out if the items I need are available.

Wonder which clown sold that idea into the trade.

Reply to
William Tasso

Muppets of course!

I listed 12 scrappys from my local phone directory and then phoned each one in turn, I even phoned a few outside my local area, I eventually found one scrappy near Wallasey docks but their wheel was/is in very poor condition. The was a couple on ebay the other week on a buy now thingy, I e-mailed them but received no reply, how these people make money by not reading their e-mail I've no idea!

Regards,

Steve.

Reply to
Stephen Hull