Waving

Eh? How's that then?

It's unofficial - who says you have to 'own' a Land Rover...? :-)

Reply to
Mother

LOL

/waves

Reply to
William Tasso

Oh good, that'll make up for the "Dennis the Menace" fan club membership that I sent off for but never received. Talk about rejection!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

On or around Mon, 19 Jun 2006 17:15:55 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

so can we get a club stand for the shows, and cheap-or-free entry?

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Don't see why not. It was a part of my rationale for getting something like this going. So long as 'the club' can retain all of the good 'club' stuff and abandon all of the crap s**te 'club' stuff, making any stand welcoming and interesting, I'd say many of the various show organisers would welcome with open arms.

Reply to
Mother

Mother scribbled with crayon on 19 Jun 2006 the mote news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

LOL nice:)

Reply to
Bender

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:57:47 +0100, Tom Woods scribbled the following nonsense:

yes, get some funny looks too!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:23:37 +0100, Mother scribbled the following nonsense:

NO Elite rivet-counters devoid of GSOH :-) (Normal rivet-counters with a GSOH are quite welcome, though)

That sounds good to me!!!!!

Reply to
Simon Isaacs

On or around Mon, 19 Jun 2006 19:23:37 +0100, Mother enlightened us thusly:

sounds good to me. perhaps I should bring edward without mending him, and the welder and a genny. then I could do "this is how to bodge a chassis" demo...

actually, that's not such a bad idea, at that. Not necessarily a chassis repair, but some kind of upgrade like fitting aircon to a 101... :-)

Reply to
Austin Shackles

You wave at me in my series and I might wave back so long as you are not driving a freelander :)

Reply to
Larry

never had a freelander, discovery or range rover driver initiate a wave - plenty 110/90 & series though.

Reply to
William Tasso

Youre far too picky!. I'll wave back at anybody!

Reply to
Tom Woods

Austin Shackles uttered summat worrerz funny about:

In my Bug days this happened at most shows I attended at Santa Pod with someone ow other choppin and lowering a roof during the weekend....

I did take the Jig saw but Martyn didn't seem so keen... he was however emerging from the back of Grumble after a "Did you mention a Vampire?" interogation..... I thought at first he may have been trying to open a stiff jar of pickles but the more I looked the more he seemed to be in pain.

;-)

Or I could have been bordering on bladdered :-)

Lee D

Reply to
Lee_D

There are certain words I tend to avoid at shows, for the very reasons you observe.

Reply to
Mother