What is is about Bad weather and my Range Rover.......

I can almost guarantee that when ever there is any bad weather, snow, rain, floods my range rover will be out of action.

This time its a rusty wheel arch preventing an MOT...... :(

Never Mind eh.....

Shes good when she's going!!

MArk

87RR V8 EFI
Reply to
Mark Solesbury

My LR has a snow phobia!. Its not preventing me from using it, but i've never had 4WD working in the snow.

last year i broke a UJ, so had to take a prop off, and this year my front diff has died. Perhaps i could use it as a snow predictor :)

Reply to
Tom Woods