Whats gone wrong now ,part 3 : The report..

Well thanks to the advice gleened from this very N/G I was able to track down the missing end of the speedo cable and find, to nobodys suprise, that it had ,indeed, snapped about 3 inches from the rear end.I will now order a new one and attempt to fit it.Just one oter thing, does it come as a cable ,compleat or as just an inner cable?

Thanks muchly folks and I now promiss to keep shtumm and not bother you untill the next time.

Reply to
Rory Manton