WTB: Classic Range Rover in Ontario

Almost landed one this week, but deal fell through - would like before fall if possible....

Thanks

snipped-for-privacy@oasisspambadcomputing.com

Reply to
Mike Bishop

Here's one:

and another:

Exit

Nice !

Thanks - phoning now...

Reply to
Mike Bishop

Both sold a year ago...

Reply to
Mike Bishop

Lol - they're a bit slow updating their sites aren't they!

Reply to
Exit

Reply to
Mike Bishop

It's a hard life isn't it?! :)

I'd wait for the new model personally with the Jaguar V8 in - early 2004 I believe.

Reply to
Exit

Early 2005 is the schedule I believe. Still quite a way off.

Tim Hobbs

Tim Hobbs

Yes? I thought Auto Excess were spouting on about March 2004 - oh well.

Reply to
Exit