Who can recommend a good.....?

Its a bit off topic but you lot are well known for your skills at modifying the odd vehicle, plus a load of other knowledge about the UK market place.

I'm after having a Mercedes Benz campervan / motorhome converted from left hand drive to right hand drive in the UK before exporting it.

Any thoughts on who I might contact for such a task? Its not difficult, it just needs someone who is a traditional mechanic and not a "plug it in and wait for the computer" to tell them type of mechanic.

Regards

Reply to
Roger & Lorraine Martin