Yeehaw!

Just got back from a great morning's off-roading on a 60 hectare site near here covered in lanes, rivers, mud and rocks!

Great fun - tho myself and a friend turned up in our Disco's with standard tyres, only to be told no chance would we be going anywhere because of all the rain this year. Fortunately some guy was selling a set of Disco M/T's for a reasonable price, so I bought them and stuck them on the Disco (despite protests from those bloody awful wheel nuts) and my friend joined me in my Disco and we went out following a RRC. The map was terrible, none of the routes were marked with any difficulty ratings, so we just had to take it as it came, and some of them were pretty serious - when we came across two other vehicles coming the other way, I had about 6 people hanging off the Disco to keep me going along/across a gully. Unfortunately I don't have photos as I was driving! but I've been promised some good ones of one of the front wheels three foot in the air! . Richard - you may notice one of your tow straps recovering the RRC that fell into a ditch - both my friend and I bolted out of the Disco to jump on the back because we thought it was going over!!

Anyway, some early photos here..

..mine's the Green muddy Disco! Still can't believe my standard Disco not only did the tracks, but came out unscathed too!

Great fun all round, and I've accidently come home with a set of muds for later!

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock

"Matthew Maddock" wrote in message news:rI9fi.71$ snipped-for-privacy@nntpserver.swip.net...

Where is the site matey??

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Availles-Limousin (in the Vienne - 86)

Normally 70 euros a day, but the club got it for 30 euros for the weekend. Have added a few more photos - sadly they aren't that great an don't give any idea what it was really like.

Matt

Reply to
Matthew Maddock