1998 GS shop manual

I am looking for a 1998 shop manual for the GS. I do not want CD etc, but the real, printed, Toyota book. Actually I think there are two books to the
set. If anyone has it and is looking to see, please e-mail me.
--
John Ackerman
snipped-for-privacy@charter.net

--

To reply to this message please remove the AT
after the kgs in the reply to address.