Re: 3000 gt3000 vr4 looking for shop manual?

Did you ever find a shop manual? I have a 96 GT and can't get my hands on one.

Reply to
B2715grigs

You can go with the CDRom version or get an Alldata subscription. Alldata uses the shop manual, but is better organized and puts in the revisions.

Nobody U. Know

I bought the manual on CD a few weeks ago and printed it out so I no longer need it. If the person who wants this CD will let me know how to contact him, he can have it.

Because of a REAL BAD SPAM experience I will not post me E-mail address. Also, you cannot reply via E-mail to thos message since I am using an alias.

Since I started this "paranoid" method and changed my address my SPAM has dropped from 35 daily to a big ZERO.

Norm

Reply to
NSN