2 Door Coupe ...

I seem to remember doing some work on a 2 Door Sporty Lexus ... I was very impressed with it and thought one day I'd like to have one. Can anyone tell me what the model was likely to have been? It wasn't a Soarer .... It looked like a 2 door verion of a GS300 i think ...

Reply to
Mad Fan

Thanks. It might have been that model ... Is looks a bit like a Soarer tho'. Is it?

Reply to
Mad Fan